Wednesday, February 23, 2011

one of "those" thoughts

i'm 
so 
(fucking)
lost...


my life, at the moment, feels like CRAP
i don't go to school. i don't do anything but work, sleep and eat.
i feel like i'm a slob and just wasting my life and time.
i get to compare myself to other people my age.
they have all their shit figured out and what in the world am I doing.
i'm stuck in this deep, dark hole with no way to escape.
that is unless i dig it out myself and find a way up.
THAT'S what i need to do but right now, but, like i said...
i'm so fucking lost.
everything i do seems to just DRAG ME DOWN.
is it because i'm confused? or is it just because i can't think straight.
i feel different. i mean it's good to be different right? 
but NOT in THIS kind of way...
i mean who is it to tell me to do what to do right?
i can do whatever i want right?
but what if i don't know what i want to do?
what if i don't know what i want from my life?
what if i just don't know....about everything
fml

No comments: