Tuesday, September 7, 2010

moved on

at least that's what i think i did.
seeing him everyday knowing that it's different now.
knowing that he just likes me as a friend. nothing more.
and here i am still going crazy for him.
i still want him in my life, so if being friends is the only way then that's what i'll do. 
it hurts seeing him and acting like we're just 'friends'
cause to me he's not just a friend.
it's just hard for me, it really hurts.
he's just there, moved on. not caring a single thing for me while i have to suffer through all this pain.
just like my friend said
i want to delete all the memories i had with him.
erase them from my mind so then i'll be able to move on.
so then i don't have to feel so hurt.
but like that's going to happen.
it's just one of those things, an experience, something i learn from.
i really don't know how to put this in words.
i was willing to give up, commit, change. everything that i couldn't do with anybody else.
just for him.
it just really hurts. only if we could turn back time

No comments: