Monday, August 1, 2011

frustration
anger
miscommunication
confusion

just everything's annoying, and i feel hatred towards it.
when i was younger i didn't know why i felt like this
but now after having continuous fights and disagreements with my family
i get it.
it's not just them, there's a problem with me as well.
we always have this 'fake family image' of being all happy and a loving family.
now, they were all lies from the beginning. 
i was little, so didn't understand and i wasn't old enough to experience the shit i have been through to deal with the messed up problems in this house.
we all had this mask on. it wasn't just me.
this thing was there the entire time. this feeling of disgust, hate, anger.
when i was smaller, i thought it was just me. 
i thought i was just the one in this perfect family that was fucked up since i was 'different' 
i'm not smart, outstanding, or anything they thought i'd be.
but neither am i a pathetic, retarded, and incomprehensible person. 
the shit they tell me, the crap they put into my mouth
like right now i'm really really really just frustrated and all i can do is blog.
fuck
my 
life

1 comment:

Lord of the Wings said...

Thanks for coming by my blog today and leaving a comment!

I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your family and others. I hope it works out for you and that you can find a solution that makes you happy, and your family.