Monday, May 16, 2011

epiphany

nothing much these days, just working and chillin with my girlfriends.
helping my parents a lot at home now.
barely going out at night.
watched Thor with a few friends last friday after work. awesome movie!
still havent watched Fast Five. i must watch it soon.
got a friend of mine at my workplace.
there's really nothing interesting around me.
i kind of miss all the fun i had during winter...
but i have to stop thinking about it.
i've done a good job not regretting what i did.
what i did about a week ago. i dont regret that at all.
he hasn't replied so fuck it.
where's the epiphany i learnt last week monday.
i always waste my time thinking about him, how to make him happy, how i can help him out, things i needed to do to get his attention. it was all a waste of time. i was just giving good shit to him. jackets, clothes, food, he borrowed money from me, transit fares...like what in the world is wrong with me?!?!? really am i that stupid?
i was but not anymore. i'm not going to waste my time worrying about him when i have way better things to do.
the more i think about it, he's been nothing but a really bad influence on me.
we would bun up, munh on food, be lazy and do nothing!
now i work more, exercise, not spend my money on weed, and my family and friends like me better this way.
all you got to know is that i'm happy.
i'm happy and doing very well, perfectly fine without him.
i cannot believe i just found this out a week ago, when i should have known this months ago.
i'm fairly disappointed in myself but at least i know know it now.
better than finding it out a year later right?
i'm proud of myself, the fact that i don't have him to embarrass me.
he's not going to pull me down anymore.
he is done and completelyout of my life for good.
i think i've learnt a very important life lesson because of him.
so i thank you for that and i hope you have a good life knowing that for all the shit you've done, i'll be happier without you.
know this too, there are other people who don't like you and they call themselves your friends. not my problem but i just wanted to say that you were one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im happy for you :)